L`Oréal je svetski lider u kozmetičkoj industriji, prisutan u 150 zemalja. Duže od jednog veka svu svoju energiju i stručnost posvećujemo samo jednom poslu: lepoti.
L’Oréal Balkan, sa sedištem u Beogradu posluje od 2004. godine i predstavnik je L’Oréal Grupe na teritoriji republike Srbije. Izazovno i uzbudljivo radno okruženje pruža izuzetne mogućnosti za razvoj novih ideja, preuzimanje širokog spektra odgovornosti i postavljanje visokih standarda u svakom aspektu poslovanja.
Naše vrednosti su strast, inovacije, preduzetnički duh, otvorenost uma, težnja ka najboljem i odgovornost. Naši etički principi su integritet, poštovanje, hrabrost i transparentnost.
L’Oréal Adria Balkan is looking for innovators!
Another exciting edition of the most innovative case study competition is just around the corner – Brandstorm 2022 starts soon!
This year, you will have a chance to choose between three categories (Inclusion, Green & Tech Track) and step into the future to offer your ideas on how to „Disrupt Beauty 2020“!
In teams of three, you will be competing for attractive awards and have a chance to upskill yourself through different educational materials and e-learnings prepared by L’Oréal, in cooperation with Salesforce.
The registrations are starting soon, so do not miss the opportunity to learn from the world’s best experts!
Are you ready for the challenge?
Start gathering your team and follow your local challenge at http://brandstorm.loreal.com/!
Are you looking for a job in which you will be in charge of various challenging tasks and where almost every day will look differently? Do you want an intense learning atmosphere, which will develop many of your professional skills that are essential today in growing market? Do you want a positive working environment where ideas of every age are highly valued?
Are you a fresh graduate having strong interest in Business, Marketing, Digital, Sales, Operations or Finance? Are you eager to work with leading global brands in an international context? Do you want to work for a listed company with high ethical standard?
Join our Management Trainee program, a special management development program for young graduates! Designed to give participants best-in-class hands-on training and inspiring tasks, it is your passport for a successful career with us!
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that’s what gets us excited every morning. We are one group, but with many opportunities, with 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries. Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
L’Oréal Adria-Balkan is looking for a
Management Trainee (m/f)
Based in Belgrade!
What would your mission look like?
During this challenging 12-months program, will be exposed to various fields of expertise (digital, e-commerce, marketing, finance, logistics etc.)! Even though you have a degree in specific field, e.g. Marketing, Sales, Logistics or Finance, we will challenge you to take on projects in other functions too, as well as give you the opportunity to lead a project of your own! Would you dare?
– Starting in in 2022, you will work with colleagues from different functions and be given specific performance objective, with support of your Manager and HR department
– You will have tailor-made development track, which is guaranteed to give your career an excellent head start and which will equip you with the technical and professional competencies
– You will learn about our various roles and business models, build your own network, discover our unique brands, and gain an overview of L’Oréal, our culture and our working environment
– At the end of the Program, upon successful evaluation, you would be ready to take over new position within L’Oréal Adria-Balkan
Our ideal Management trainee candidate:
– Recently graduated from a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably in Business, Marketing, Sales, Digital, Supply Chain or Finance), or currently finishing faculty but able to work full-time
– Has maximum 1 year of professional experience
– Has deep interest in business and FMCG industry
– Is passionate, ambitious, business driven & analytical researcher
– Is eager to learn and able to switch between operational and creative tasks
– Is able to clearly convey the message in communication with various internal & external stakeholders
– Is a person which will work with transparency, with integrity and with respect for others; and which is motivated to excel at work
– Is not afraid to innovate and challenge his/her ways of working
– Is mobile, able and willing to travel (rotation includes field work)
– Has a driving license
– Speaks English fluently
– Is a native Serbian speaker, and living in Serbia
What’s in it for you?
At L’Oréal, the junior talent of today are the future business leaders of tomorrow. With us you’ll strive and drive. You’ll try, might fail, try better to succeed. You will never do it alone, but with our inspiring teams. At L’Oréal, you get down to every task as if you’re the leader of that project – no matter what your title says. We want you to grow beyond your limits by creating an environment where you are inspired to learn, to challenge the status quo and to make your ideas as best practice. We want to spread your wings by constantly exploring and upgrading yourself in various areas.
But apart from that, we also appreciate and share our love for:
• Numerous opportunities for constant learning, with many online&offline educations.
• Our colleagues. They will be like your second family. P.S. We enjoy our team buildings and informal gatherings as well!
• Love for food. Fresh fruit for the breakfast? Many coffee machines (or space to cook your own turkish coffee!) and our cozy lunch spaces? Yes, we have it!
• Our Share&Care program. It serves to offer numerous benefits to protect us and our health, to give us balance in personal life and workplace as well.
• Flexibility. As simple as that – from flexible working hours, to possibility of remote working, to Sunny Fridays during the summer where we enjoy shorter Fridays!
• We don’t have to mention working with top international brands in the business, and the most passionate professionals in the industry?
• The fact that there’s (usually) no such thing as standard career path. Each of us has the opportunity to be empowered and to lead the change we want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
Join L’Oréal! Lead the change.
Apply with your CV and Cover letter in English!
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the next step of a selection process.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Are you familiar with our brands? L’Oréal has grown from 2 brands operating mainly in Europe to an international 36-brand portfolio!
Because we value diversity, we leverage each of our brands to celebrate all expressions of beauty. Our global, diverse, powerful, complementary and trusted brands. However, behind our highly dynamic and demanding brands are PEOPLE: the company is a huge playground, where one can change jobs, brands, countries, have completely different roles… and grow constantly!
What do we promise as an employer for our future employees? In a few words.. We would like to invite you to experience the freedom to go beyond, because that is the true beauty of L’Oréal. We offer the freedom to go beyond their job description and beyond what is expected! We encourage our employees to create a positive impact beyond the organization. We believe in letting our employees freely explore new ideas, be curious, and discover new functions. This freedom is what makes us push boundaries and move fast to stay ahead of the game.
Working at L’Oréal is like steering a race car, we need to challenge ourselves permanently, stay constantly alert and work hard to keep our pole position in the category. We are always challenging ourselves and we have reinvented the entire way we do business: The way we create our products, the way we market and advertise them. The way we interact with our consumers. The way we empower our employees. Even the way we work every day. But it’s so much easier when you are surrounded by great people, who share the same values and support you in your journey!
When it comes to a L’Oréal’s activities, it is no longer enough to reduce its environmental impact with objectives that are “self-set”. Our commitment is to ensure that our activities are respectful of the Planetary Boundaries, meaning what the planet can withstand, as defined by environmental science. We have defined a list of measurable goals for all of our activities, which will limit our impact on climate, water, biodiversity and resources. And we also like to give back to the community through volunteering.
Maja HUNJAK ŠTULA – email@example.com
Ines OŠTRIĆ – firstname.lastname@example.org
Za trenutno otvorene oglase za posao: